- Because you are full of hope – hope for something bad to stop or for something beautiful to multiply.
- Because you are frustrated. Something wrong is happening and it needs to stop for the sake of your health, livelihood, or family. In order to stop it, you are going to have to learn and do something out of the ordinary.
- Because you’ve been too comfortable for too long. You can’t remember the last time you learned something new. You know you’re not reaching your potential and it’s time to change that.
- Because you’ve been listening to everyone else’s well-intentioned expectations for your entire life. But, you’ve never examined yourself and your own goals.
- Because your kids are watching you. If you don’t leap. They may never have the courage to do so either.
- Because your parents are watching you. They have their ideas for what your life should be, but if you leap, you may inspire them to reconsider those ideas and, even, take a leap as well.
- Because your business has become stagnant. Sure, you can work more and push your employees harder, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be more successful. Take a step back, examine where you should go, and then (you guessed it)…leap.
- Because the pain of staying where you are has become greater than the fear of exploring the unknown.
- Because you’re on the brink of something great great. And, if you aren’t willing to take a chance on yourself, no one else will.
- Because you’ve waited long enough. Now there’s a community, a tool, and a starting point.
These are a few reasons why we made Leap Kit. This morning, the project went live on Kickstarter. Take a look and consider backing it. http://kck.st/1JBZ8EI
We hope this tool nudges you into your most defining moments and meaningful lessons.